Friday, November 26, 2010

Nobility

A Poem by His Grace, Lord Westover, Obviously

In wondrous Nobility abiding no troglodyte my heart shall fear!
For safe is such confiding for no trog dares to venture here…
Their troglydarian storms shall roar without me
Their thoughts are so low and belayed
But Noble-life-ambition is my compass and can I be dismayed?

Their Graces, Lord Westover
and the mysterious Lady K 
at home, obviously

Where ever this Noble compass shall guide me, no wantonness shall turn me back!
My noble life guides (Lord Westover and the mysterious Lady K, obviously) are beside me and nothing can I lack.
Their wisdom is ever awake—and their sight is never dim!
They know the path they take and it is like a glorious noble hymn!  







Vast noble estates lay before me which yet I have not seen!
Bright ideas and joyous experience rule over me where
darkest moribund and selfish thoughts have been…
My Noble hope I cannot measure!
Our paths in Life are free
Their Graces point out the treasure
And they shall walk with me!
LW

No comments:

Post a Comment